Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: The Eye

  1. #1
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Has anyone seen the asian film "The Eye"
    They said it's kidda like Ringu (The Ring) & The Sixth Sense put together.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SakuraSun's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 5th, 2003
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen it...
    I don't think it's like The Ring at all... but it does bear resemblance to Sixth Sense in the "I see dead people" factor.

    It was a nice movie. It wasn't scary to me, just depressing on a mild level. ^^;;

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •